The use of colors and lines in this piece solidify the piece and makes more eye-catching.
very psychedelic with the goo and rainbow.
This picture is interesting and compelling. I am curious if there is symbolism in this piece but your use of colors are very cool and expressive.
I wish you filled the page with more lines on the sides just to force my eyes to the head that's in the middle more.
I like the framing of the head, especially the black and white waves
DUDE the colors, so nice, this is my aesthetic I love your art. Very inspirational. I like the contrast between the color and the shift to black and white in the background.
The use of colors and lines in this piece solidify the piece and makes more eye-catching.
ReplyDeletevery psychedelic with the goo and rainbow.
ReplyDeletevery psychedelic with the goo and rainbow.
ReplyDeleteThis picture is interesting and compelling. I am curious if there is symbolism in this piece but your use of colors are very cool and expressive.
ReplyDeleteI wish you filled the page with more lines on the sides just to force my eyes to the head that's in the middle more.
ReplyDeleteI like the framing of the head, especially the black and white waves
ReplyDeleteDUDE the colors, so nice, this is my aesthetic I love your art. Very inspirational. I like the contrast between the color and the shift to black and white in the background.
ReplyDelete